What is new ?
Attend EDP and start your own enterprise TECSOK is organising 10 Days Entrepreneurship Development Programmes (EDPs) in all district head quarters of Karnataka State with the funding support from Directorate of MSME, Government of Karnataka. Wide range of topics will be covered in this EDP, which ultimately help participants to equip with knowledge and confidence for starting their own enterprise. After the EDP TECSOK will handhold the trained entrepreneurs for a period of 6 months and provide necessary guidance in setting up units.
In case any candidate interested to attend the EDP click here for more details and filing online application.
Please Note :
1. TECSOK proposes to organise 10 days EDP in each district Head Quarters during 2019-20 / first part of 2020-21.
2. EDPs will be organised in close coordination with Joint Director of respective District Industries Centre
3. For attending EDPs the candidates should be of minimum 18 years age and with minimum educational qualification of SSLC / 10th Standard / Equivalent (pass / fail)
4. EDPs will be organised on demand basis, i.e. depending on number of interested candidates in a particular district
5. Communication will be sent to the Registered candidates in advance regarding date and venue of the EDP
6. Selected candidate will have to attend the programme on all working days
7. Working lunch and mid-session Tea/Coffee will be arranged to candidates at free of cost.
8. Timing of the EDP will be generally 10.30 am to 5.30 pm on Government working days.
9. Selected candidates need to pay Rs.500/- (in case of SC / ST – Rs.250/-) by online transfer or DD to TECSOK as a confirmation of their interest in EDP.
10. The amount of Rs.500/- or Rs.250/- will be adjusted by way of TECSOK services like preparation of project profile, DPR etc., in case of candidates who successfully completed EDP.
11. A Certificate will be issued to the candidates after completing EDPs successfully.
12. Assistance will be provided to upload loan application under PMEGP / CMEGP or any other Government assisted programme.